Our Birthdays Just Keep Coming!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Yay for Ladybugs!

I found this yesterday and Chris put it up for me today. Thanks honey.. It's too cute..  As for the pink, I suppose it's okay.. I really think pink is way overdone for girls, but oh, well.. This is all I could find.  There's a little pink in her room, but I really am trying to avoid it..  It just all looks the same, a big sea of pink.. Makes me crazy. One of these days I'll post a picture of Lauren's room. When I get the puppies out of there..  For now we have ladybugs.. :)

4 comments:

CarGate said...

Can we see more pics of the pups? Especially if they've begun to open their eyes??? So cute! Thanks for taking them in! You get a gold star from me!

Misty said...

Before Isabella was born I HATED pink with a passion. It has definitely grown on me. I don't love it but I enjoy it. Since it is Isabella favorite color I seem to see a lot of it. =)

Isabella's room isn't pink but just has pink in it. Her walls are yellow. I couldn't do the full on pink thing.

I can't wait to see pictures of her room!

Anonymous said...

Enjoy pink...I can't find anything pink around here! hahahahaha Pink is a beautiful thing...it will grow on you eventually.
Lesa

Susannah said...

i dont like the pink.

 

design by grumpy-cow.com
modified by Lacey