Our Birthdays Just Keep Coming!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

6 New Newkirks




Well, seriously, I really didn't think anything was going to happen TODAY.. But I guess Sally had other plans.. I was making dinner and took a break when I hear crying, like from a kitten.  I found the first puppy in my room in the dog bed covered by a pillow. I found 2 more in Alex's room still in the sacks and just lying there.. I had to break them open and revive them both. It took some time and I was a little worried.. The praying helped. Alex was freaking out, saying "eww, towel" over and over.. so cute..  Anyway, 3 more were to come and Sally finally turned into a sweet little mom.. More tomorrow.. I've had such a weird day, I know my blood sugar is very low and I need to eat and sleep.. 


2 comments:

Misty said...

This is the year of babies for you! =)

Brown Eyed Girl said...

Yep, we have lots of babies.. In fact we have 3 girls and 3 boys.. :)

 

design by grumpy-cow.com
modified by Lacey