Our Birthdays Just Keep Coming!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Labor Watch

NOT for me.. So, I thought we had more time with Sally and the puppies to come.. Today she started acting really weird.. No appetite, snapping and growling at Libby, shaking and sleeping.. She hasn't eaten all day.. So I call the vet to ask questions. They said check her temp. If it's below 101, then she's starting labor and they will come within 48 hours.. Well.... her temp was 98.6... I'm freaking out.. As if I couldn't get enough on my plate this week.. I just have to laugh about it though, this is just how my life is.. It's sunny or it's pouring.. Nothing in between..  So, not too much has happened yet, so I'll be keeping you posted. On the shower, the puppies, Alex's party and my labor.. It's a big week.. No wonder I'm not sleeping.. 

0 comments:

 

design by grumpy-cow.com
modified by Lacey