Our Birthdays Just Keep Coming!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

MIss Sally Mae

We think she may be pregnant..  Yesterday I noticed that her nipples were very swollen and seem to be filling with milk..  I made an appt. for her for the 13th, but really want to know now. They can't tell until 30 days and by then we would of had her for 26 days, so we should know something.  The internet said she would be lazy and lovable, but how are we to know, we didn't know her before this, so it's hard to tell.. 


Problem: If she has her babies in 30 days (it takes 62 days) and I have my baby in 30 days, we're going to have some problems on our hands..  But even with the disaster at hand, I admit, I'm very excited to have puppies.. Especially hers.. Then the problem of finding homes.. Lord help us...  

2 comments:

Misty said...

Wow, if it isn't one thing it is another. You have tons going on right now!!!

Life Happens said...

She probably is - that could be how she got lost. Well, you'll have to gate off part of the kitchen or the bathroom or something. I think Lauren will be here in the next 2 weeks. :)

 

design by grumpy-cow.com
modified by Lacey