Our Birthdays Just Keep Coming!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, January 9, 2009

Nesting

I am and have been feeling the urge to nest.. I sense urgency to clean, put away, organize, decorate and sort.  I think we're going to get a lot done this weekend. We don't plan to go to Teh. sunday, so that will help.   We also have a new project beginning on Monday. Rick (who built my parents home) is coming to fix our shower. The plastic wall is cracked and has been leaking water down into the sub floor. Something that has been concerning Chris for some time now. So, I'm hoping it will be finished before Alex's birthday party next Sat. We'll see. 


I tried to go to Costco today to get diapers for Alex and had  4 contractions while there. It took me 1 hour to gather and pay for  6 things.. I had to also have someone load my car. I think my days at Costco are done until after baby comes. I think a lot of my errands are coming to a halt. It's hard. Chris has been pulling so much weight, I hate to ask him to do more, but we're getting close and as much as I hate to rest, I have to. I've been doing a lot of crocheting.  Anyone what new pot holders????  :) 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi
Have they set a date yet? Let me know so I can take the day off.

Lesa

Life Happens said...

I better get the boxes of clothes in the mail to you! I'll send them tomorrow.

Life Happens said...

Crystal ball: I see combination birthday parties in the future for Alex and Lauren....

Sanders said...

Thinking of you, Lacey!!

 

design by grumpy-cow.com
modified by Lacey