Our Birthdays Just Keep Coming!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Stupid Stores

I waited for 30 minutes in my car this morning  for this "gently used" children's store to open. 

Strike One: She was late.. 
I inquired about the double stroller and if they would come down from $89.99.. In a very nasty tone (not exaggerating, Kelli was on the phone and heard her) she said, "WE DON'T CHANGE PRICES HERE" .  
Strike Two! 
So I talk to Chris on the phone and we decide that we really don't need it cause Alex won't get in a stroller anymore anyway, now that he knows he can walk and get into stuff..
So I go to leave but have to pee terribly.. Being 9 months pregnant and already having to wait on her. I say, "where is your restroom?" She says (again nasty) "WE DON'T HAVE PUBLIC RESTROOMS!"   
Strike Three!  Bitch!!  

So now that's I've calmed down a bit, I'm deciding what action to take.. I mean, seriously..   Like me, a very pregnant pregnant person is going TAG or mess up or what ever to her stupid bathroom..  I should have just peed there on her floor. Like Jen said on behalf of Ian as a little boy. "go ahead and pee on the floor Ian" when the store wouldn't let him use the restroom..

For sure I'm going to put a nasty comment on her yellow pages site where  you can comment about businesses..  I think I'll call and speak to the owner and I guess if she's the owner then I'll just have to tell her that I'll never shop at her stupid store.. 

4 comments:

Misty said...

Wow! How rude! I would totally call and complain...what store was this? Was it Once Upon A Child?

Brown Eyed Girl said...

Update: No it wasn't Once upon a child, it was Small Change.. on Auburn..

I did call and talk to the owner to let her know of my experience and also to let her know about all the bad reviews tagged to her store online. She said she was aware of them and claims they are by the other clothing store trying to sabotage her biz. I said, "I'm not the other store and my experience was real and you have a real problem on your hands with your so called "manager"."

Anyway, bla bla bla, I feel better that she apologized but I still won't go back there..

The manager needs to find another job.

Unknown said...

Lacey--I have a double stroller you can have. It is one we got for Kristi. It is used but way usable. It is a side by side but the kids have a blast in it cause they could see each other. What else do you need? Aunt Cathy

Brown Eyed Girl said...

Yay!!! Thanks I'll take it.. :) I don't care if anything is used. Thanks a ton.. Love you.. :)

 

design by grumpy-cow.com
modified by Lacey