Our Birthdays Just Keep Coming!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, January 5, 2009

Sugar Update

Well, it worked and I got scared straight.. My sugars have been very good for the last 3 days and Dr. Andrews is happy with me. Happy enough to allow me to stay home with my family (for the time being).  He also checked my cervix today. Actually he was surprised to see that I was 2-3 cent. dilated.  I was not surprised at all..  After all, I've been have tons of contractions (which I told him).. So now my soul purpose is eating right and resting for the next 4 weeks.  I'm convinced she's coming early.. 

2 comments:

Misty said...

That is so great for you! =) It is amazing what we can do when we are pushed.

Can't wait for you to have your baby girl!

Life Happens said...

Yeah!!!

 

design by grumpy-cow.com
modified by Lacey