Our Birthdays Just Keep Coming!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 22, 2009

The Terrible Two Switch Has Been Flipped!

I guess I knew that he was leading up to his terrible twos, but wasn't really prepared for the complete transformation from my sweet child to demon with a vengeance.  Last night was a night from Hell and someone almost didn't make it til morning. It's truly a miracle that we all survived. We decided that Alex came down with a serious touch of Ass-hole-itis..  Or more nicely put, the terrible twos.  Whatever you call it, I hope its over soon. Nows just not a good time.  Everyone says it's normal and it's normal to loose your temper, but it doesn't make it any easier. We also know that consistency is the best but it's a little hard when you're 9 months pregnant and it's 2, 3, 4, 5 AM and the hardest part is not giving in.. It only makes it worse for the next episode. 


Anyway, that's it. One day at a time and I guess we all have to learn to be independent at sometime or another. Whoever said that parenting was the hardest job ever, couldn't say it loud enough.

2 comments:

Misty said...

Oh, yes, this is such a fun age! Been there done that, twice! Three has been just as bad as two with Chase. I just hear that boys are different. Good luck! =)

Anonymous said...

I am laughing so hard right now that I can hardly type!!!! That was the funniest way of explaining "a two year old" that I have ever heard in my life. That one needs to be published somewhere!!!!!
Cayden's been a real pill, too. I put him straight to his crib for more sleep when he does that crap.
Auntie Lesa

 

design by grumpy-cow.com
modified by Lacey