Our Birthdays Just Keep Coming!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Sickness

Last night was interesting. About 9:00pm I had already had about 5 contractions from 8-9 so I started writing them down..  From 9-10 about 6 more.  From 3 minutes apart to 20 minutes, so we decided to go to bed.. 


I must of gotten what Alex is getting over... Head cold, bronchitis you name it.. I was in so much paint and still am..  Coughing up gross stuff, couldn't breath, all of it.  I'm going to see what I can take while I'm pregnant.. I think I need antibiotics.  I went through the same thing when delivering Alex.. Major bronchitis.. I'm tired.. Going back to bed. 

Susie: sorry about Matthew. 
Jen: love the ice crystals and lunch was fun. thanks. 

4 comments:

Misty said...

You probably got sick because your immune system is down from being prego. =( I hope that you feel better.

I've got that cold right now too...not fun!

Susannah said...

so no baby? :(

Anonymous said...

Sudafed is ok for pregnant women
Lesa

Misty said...

How do you get your own paper to be on the sides of your blog?

I have a polka-dot paper that I want on mine that I have but I dont' know how to do it.

I love the black with the subtle ladybugs...too cute! =)

 

design by grumpy-cow.com
modified by Lacey