Our Birthdays Just Keep Coming!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, January 23, 2009

Frustration

I really get that everyone is having money problems.  But their money problems make me have money problems.. AS if I don't have enough to worry about already.. Running around  town trying to collect on people has made me very tired..   After this baby is born (and maybe a couple of months) I think I'll go get a night job.. Chris really can't right now cause he has to travel..  Maybe I'll start selling drugs.. :)  People always have money when it comes to drugs. (Just kidding mom & dad), but seriously, it's getting pretty ridiculous..  I really hope our new president can make some changes and quickly.   If my biz doesn't pick, I'm thinking about quitting all together.  I only have 4 weddings booked for next year.   Who knows..  Maybe I should just pray, lie down and sleep. You never know, everything could change when I wake up..  Someone could show up at my door and say I won a contest I didn't enter.. After all, I did get $100 in the mail from a friend who felt that God told her to send it to me. I love it when God does that. Thanks God and friend. 


Last time I vented about money, someone said at least I have my health. But I don't really and all that does is cost me money too.. Well, I'll just keep having faith like I always do.. 

Dear God. If I promise not to start selling drugs, will you please help us?   Huh, funny... I'm listening to Pandora internet music and the lyrics RIGHT NOW are (John Legend-Stay with you)


I'll stay with you through the ups and downs, 
Oh I'll stay with you when no one else is around
And when the dark clouds arrive
I'll stay by your side
I know we'll be alright
I will stay with you


I suppose I should take that as my answer to my prayer..  Okay, I guess I'll stop venting sense God just talked to me through the internet...  

4 comments:

Misty said...

Times are tough for everyone. Just be thankful your hubby has a job. There are so many people out of jobs right now.

My photography has been better than I though. I've had 3 shoots this month so far but my February is almost booked. Usually January and February are SO slow!

Guess what? I'm going to WPPI in Las Vegas. I am very excited about that! I have never been to Vegas and for a 4 day convention...can't get better than that.

Things will get better! Just remember you have prego hormones on top of everything else and that just escalates everything!

Also, don't stress about things out of your control!

Love ya!

DC Girl said...

LOVE U!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

www.laceyproductions.com.....it's all ladybug whimsical stuff...just found it today at Berean Christian Bookstore....
Love
Me

Anonymous said...

That last post was from your siser, Lesa. Forgot to put my name.

 

design by grumpy-cow.com
modified by Lacey