Our Birthdays Just Keep Coming!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, January 19, 2009

Alex's 2nd Birthday Party

The birthday party went really well. My mom took care of most everything and others helped as well.. Making it much more bearable for me. I had about 4-5 contractions through the whole thing and then when everyone was gone, I slept for 2 hours.. Yeah, it was great.
 Here are some pics.

 
I always get so emotional when we sing him "Happy Birthday". Is that strange?

He's sooooo funny.. He blows the candles sooo softly..  It's cute.

The cupcakes came out cute, but didn't look nearly as cute as the
 professional I stole the idea from. 

3 comments:

jennifer newkirk said...

Did you put on two pictures that are the same...???

Susannah said...

The cupcakes look exactly the same as the picture! And they tasted yummy. Both kinds! :)

(my captcha- stabilys, it sounds like a drug you might be in need of....)

Anonymous said...

Looked like so much fun...we are sorry we missed it. Loved the cupcakes with pirates. How are you feeling?
Lesa

 

design by grumpy-cow.com
modified by Lacey