Our Birthdays Just Keep Coming!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

New Background

I figured that since I'm sick of the other background and haven't found anything new, I'd just switch to pink since I'm have a girl.. 


Anyway, I have yet to find something that I really like. If anyone has any EASY websites to suggest, I'd be grateful.. Since it's all about ladybugs with the new baby, that would be nice. 

Thanks and hope this color is not tooooo painful on the eyes.. It is on mine.. 

2 comments:

Brown Eyed Girl said...

I found something I like and Chris is in the process of changing it for me.. He's great.

Misty said...

I love you new blog banner! Looks great! =)

Your whole world is going to change. It is going to be pink everywhere. I love how you are getting ready with your blog. =)

 

design by grumpy-cow.com
modified by Lacey