Our Birthdays Just Keep Coming!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Construction

Rick is a worker. That's all I have to say.. I think this project with the bathroom AND the kitchen will be done by Sat.  I thought we'd just get the the bathroom done, but it looks like the plan is Demo monday, tile tuesday, grout wednesday, kitchen pantry drawer and shower door install on Thursday.  Done.. Craziness..  I'm very excited.. The kitchen portion will make my life easier. And yes, it's 4 am and I can't sleep again.. 


Anyway, now all I need is 10,000 dollars to remodel my the rest of my kitchen.. Not sure it's going to happen any time soon, but I think I will buy a lottery ticket today. You just never know..... 

Here is a pic of the progress of the bathroom from Monday.  The good news is there was no water damage to the interior of the house and we don't have any added  expenses of replacing the sub-floor. Now Chris can be at ease with the shower not leaking anymore and I have have a prettier shower. :) 

1 comments:

jennifer newkirk said...

Now that's a pretty shower

 

design by grumpy-cow.com
modified by Lacey