Our Birthdays Just Keep Coming!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

My Store!!!

For the last year I have had a store/gallery/studio.. whatever you want to call it.. I meet clients there instead of my home (which is usually messy and contains a stinky cat, crazy baby & barking dog). So having the store has been wonderful.. I also only have to be there one day a week and the rest of the days are covered by someone else. So I don't even have to pay employees in my absence.. Again, it's been wonderful.. WELL, I came into work today and found out the I (we all) have 30 days to GET OUT!!! I'm freaking out.. My eye has been twitching since I got here.. I'm not sure what to do. Chris is pissed... So, just when my health was finally starting to get better, I get slammed with this. Lord, how much more can I take right now? And with wedding season upon me.. I don't have any weekends as it is and now having to move my gallery.. I'm just not sure of what to make of all of this.. I do however KNOW that all things are for a reason, it's just unknown right now.. I don't even think have enough money to move.. There's advertising, construction, signs to make, etc..... I suppose it could be a blessing in disguise. I hope I find a new place soon. I don't want to go back to meeting at Starbucks.. or worse, my home.. (that's just not going to happen)

1 comments:

Susannah said...

i was just thinking about your store today. how come you're getting kicked out? that's lame! i can help you move whenever you need me to, well, unless i'm sick.

 

design by grumpy-cow.com
modified by Lacey