Our Birthdays Just Keep Coming!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, April 18, 2008

Wow, my body hates me!

I have been in terrible pain all day. I called the dr. to see if this is normal and she said it is with the stint. She said take the pain pills and try to wait til Wed. She did say that he was on call this weekend, so if I really can't stand it, to call him. But now that I'm back on the pain pills, it's about a 7-8 out of 10. All day I was a 15.. In tears at times. So, I'll take more prayers. Thanks for staying updated with me. I'm pretty sure I will miss Ian's B-day party tomorrow. :( I'm trying to convince Chris to go without me. We'll see..

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry for you. I hope tomorrow is better.
Les

 

design by grumpy-cow.com
modified by Lacey