Our Birthdays Just Keep Coming!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Results

Well, I'm home and done with surgery. Dr. Stone went in, found the stone, lasered it to a million pieces, and put in a stint. So, they are supposed to come out on their own and it's not supposed to hurt too much. Next Wed. I'll go into the office and have the stint removed. So, it looks like I'll be able to shoot the wedding with out any trouble. Thanks a million thanks for everyone who prayed for me. Rachel had a ton of people at her church praying and all my family and friends were praying. THANKS!!!!!

I'll write more later. I can't poetic while Chris is watching 30 Rock. It's a little distracting. But I did have a very good experience at Mercy Hospital. More later. Maybe tomorrow. Tired and going to bed. Thanks again.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nightie Night Brown Eyed Girl...glad you are home. Dad called me and told all went well today for you. Love you Sis

Thank you to Chris for being such an awesome husband to my sister through all of this. We're all lucky to have you in our family. Give "Cheekers" kisses from his auntie.
Love and kisses
Lesa and Family

Anonymous said...

Yeah, glad you are on your way to feeling better and a healthier you. We love you and hope to see you tomorrow. Thanks for having my husband for the week... it is so nice having him home again.

 

design by grumpy-cow.com
modified by Lacey