Our Birthdays Just Keep Coming!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, April 14, 2008

Waiting Game

Well, I drink water, take my meds, sleep, eat very little and wait... I have an appointment with a urologist on Wed. morning at 10 to tell me whether or not I should have surgery or wait for it to pass or blast it with ultrasound waves.. I'm hoping for the ultrasound waves.. I'm getting a little nervous. I have a wedding in 12 days. But knowing me, come hell or high water I'll be at that wedding shooting away. I may be bleeding, crying in the bathroom, or drugged out of my mind.. but I'll be there.. Let's just hope I'm done by then and this was all just another silly chapter to my crazy novel of "The Chronicles of Lacey". But seriously, I have promised my dad, Chris and many family and friends to get healthier. and I will.. So, I guess just keep praying. I know the prayers have been working. I've had peace and God fixed our bedroom fan so we could sleep at night. (very important) Good night family and friends. I love you too..

0 comments:

 

design by grumpy-cow.com
modified by Lacey