Our Birthdays Just Keep Coming!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Weight Loss

Well we are starting day 3 and I've lost a total of 4.2 lbs. and Chris has lost 2.2... Not too bad for not exercising and only eating healthy. I think blogging will help me stay on track and keep me accountable. Chris wants to loose 25 lbs and I want to loose 70. So, we have a long road ahead of us. If it takes me a year, that's fine. If we truly make the lifestyle change that we're suppose to, it shouldn't be that hard. My Aunt Sharon did it: 75 lbs. and she got rid of her diabetes.. That's my main goal. I'm actually not taking my diabetes medication and have been successfully keeping my blood sugar down throughout the day. Now, for some reason it's high when I wake up. It shouldn't be.. Not sure what's going on with that. I'll have to ask the Dr.

1 comments:

Chris Newkirk said...

Maybe you should take a pill before bed? That should help get you through the night.

 

design by grumpy-cow.com
modified by Lacey