Our Birthdays Just Keep Coming!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Thursday

Well after we went to the Dr. yesterday, they decided to go back to surgery. So, I will probably have it about 3 this afternoon. As you can tell, I can't sleep. I don't think I'm nervous in the since that I think something terrilbe will happen, it's just I have a lot more time to think about it this time. Last time, there was no time. I only wish that last time had worked. So, the prayer for today is that they can easily see the stone, blast it with a laser (without cutting anything important) and the stones will come out. If they have problems, they will have to put a stent in, wait a week and go back in again. Which is getting very close to my wedding. At this time I do have a back up for the wedding, but I really don't want to go there. I haven't let a bride down yet and I don't want to start now. Thanks to everyone who's left comments and who have been praying.

I suppose more tomorrow. Lacey :)
PS. I don't have an infection after all. Yeah!

1 comments:

misty dameron said...

Lacy, I'm praying for skilled hands on the doctors part and peace for you and Chris and all your family. I know it's going to be okay. Rest assured if God is moving this much in your life, He's not ready to call you home yet. Chris, post a blog when you can to update us all. Take care. Misty Dameron

 

design by grumpy-cow.com
modified by Lacey