Our Birthdays Just Keep Coming!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

The Long Awaited Wednesday!!

Well I went to the Dr. this morning, waited for 45 minutes and then finally had the stink taken out.. Thank God!!! And talk about painful. The kind of pain where you scream and sweat at the same time.. ouch! But he was fast and it was done.. So, I'm drinking tons of water and am pretty sure that's I'll be completely up and running (without meds) by Sat. for the big wedding..

Thanks to everyone who prayed and thought of me during this time. I know God has a reason for everything. This month has been pretty taxing on all of us. For very long stories and reasons, I think God had me go through this so that Chris and I could reconnect and appriciate all that we do for our family, eachother, our home, etc... We missed the 7 year itch because we were pregnant. Then the next year came around and they do say that the first year of the baby is very hard on a marriage.. So, I'm glad he's been here for me and I for him.. Thanks God for food posioning and kidney stones. We are now a better couple for it.

More fun things: I was driving home today from the Dr. and crossing Chester Ave. was a Momma duck and her 6 babies.. It was the cutest thing ever...

2 comments:

jennifer newkirk said...

I am glad that is over, but you really made me laugh with your typo...you had the stink!...taken out?!

Brown Eyed Girl said...

Stupid typos... I am the worst at typos.. Especially since my nails are longer than usuall.. I can't type for anything!!! I better be carefull before I say something really crazy.. :)

 

design by grumpy-cow.com
modified by Lacey