Our Birthdays Just Keep Coming!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, April 4, 2008

Hawaii - Century Club Celebration, Kona, Hawaii 2008

What can I say? Hawaii was beautiful, fun, jam packed and did I say beautiful already?.?.  
This first picture was the sunset on the last night right 
off Rob's backyard where the party was held.

This was the view from our hotel lobby. 

Chris and I did some driving around and found some beautiful places to take pictures.

When we arrived to the hotel, we were greeted with leis, ice cold juice, cold towels and Hawaiian smiles. 
The view of our hotel from the beach. 
There may be more photos to come. I'm still recovering from the flight, the sadness of leaving Alex behind and the joy of being home again with my family complete.  Sappy you say? I don't care. I missed my baby..  I think he gained 5 pounds.. and got cuter.. 

0 comments:

 

design by grumpy-cow.com
modified by Lacey