Our Birthdays Just Keep Coming!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Wednesday

I had an X-ray this morning and it looks as though it hasn't moved. And I have an infection. So, I'll go see Dr. Stone at 2pm today and my guess is that I'll be put on the schedule of surgery tomorrow. That's what Chris and i think. most likely they will do the stent, wait a day or so and then go in after it.

That's all. Other important news. Something terrible is wrong with my email and I'm not getting it. So either call me or contact me through this blog.. Chris is pissed and trying to fix the problem.

2 comments:

Susannah said...

ugh, I'm so sorry that you're having so many problems with this! I'm sure you'll be all better by your wedding though!

Anonymous said...

We love you Lacey! We're praying for you three!

Love you all
The Jennings

 

design by grumpy-cow.com
modified by Lacey