Our Birthdays Just Keep Coming!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, September 5, 2008

What A DAY!!!!!

Okay, can I get any more tired????   I guess the end of today's story is that we got the car I spoke about earlier. Yes, The Honda Pilot is Ours!!  I like it and it's comfy to drive. It's late, so I'll have to put up pictures tomorrow. Too tired and too dark outside. We got all of our stuff moved over to the new car and filled it was gas.  $70  A little scary. We'll have to see how far it goes. 


More tomorrow. I'm tired. 

Except that I've been feeling the baby all day.  Little vibrations all day.  :) 

3 comments:

Sanders said...

Hey Lace,

When do you get the blood test results back for SB?

Been praying for you...

Misty said...

Congrats on the new car!!!!

Brown Eyed Girl said...

I went to take the test, but there were a million people in line and left. I meant to go back later that day, but the day got crazy with buying the car and life.. I'll try again on Tues. with out Alex.. Last time we went for a blood test, he acted as though it were him and screamed and cried.. Then got a sticker.. What gives? I was the one that got poked..

But thanks for the prayers.. We can always use them.. Sophia is growing sooooo fast and is soooo cute..

Love.. Me..

 

design by grumpy-cow.com
modified by Lacey