Our Birthdays Just Keep Coming!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 7, 2008

BBQ's are dangerous!

So, tonight we went to a BBQ/football game party at Chris' friends house. At some point Alex joined the other kids (all under 4) to slide down the kiddy slide. Chris is outside, I'm inside watching through the window. So, Alex decides to position himself on the side and no one can go down. Not nice. So this other boy tells him (like 2 year olds do) to get down.... By pulling Alex's hair..... I'm still just watching.  So Alex is telling him "no no no" and shaking his hand at him.  Moments later they are friends again and move on with life.. I never went out there, the moment passed.. Oh, there was a ball.. Much more interesting than the slide or having his hair pulled..  


Hours later:  A little 2 1/2 year old boy is crying. Alex is near by.. "why are you crying?" "he pulled my hair"  Apparently Alex learns fast..  then there's a talking to, sorry, kisses for the boy.. Alex no pulling hair.. 30 minutes later... Aiden (3year old) is crying.. "he pulled my hair" and then so on with the talking to, time out, no kisses this time, he was tired and it was time to go home..  I suppose I'll have to tell his Day care teacher, Vicki, that he now has a new skill of getting his way.    

But the Bears won (I don't care, but it was Shane's house and Shane's team) so I was happy for him and I suppose it was a good game..  the food was good and the people were nice.. and Chris had fun..  But sad news for Tom Bradey.. 

0 comments:

 

design by grumpy-cow.com
modified by Lacey