Our Birthdays Just Keep Coming!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Heart Beats

Well, I had a Dr. appt. today and am happy to report that there is still a heart beat. Yes, I was a little worried.. Well, a lot worried.. I've been doing too much lately and have had some cramping. and  with my luck and the way things have been going I can never be sure of anything from one day to the next.. Just bringing in the groceries is now an issue. A task that results in an hour or two on the couch trying to keep cramping from setting in.  I've never been good at telling people "no".  But am going to have to start.. My body does not like having babies..  plain and simple. 


Anyway, we should find out tonight if we won the auction or not on the car. I hope so. I like it and just want to be done with this whole car business.. 

1 comments:

jennifer newkirk said...

Yay for heartbearts!!!!! I was a little worried too, with the way things are happening around me...

 

design by grumpy-cow.com
modified by Lacey