Our Birthdays Just Keep Coming!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, September 12, 2008

Burn After Reading

So thanks to Susie, we went on our first official date since Alex was born.. We had a quick dinner at the pizza place close to the theatre that took FOREVER to get Chris' sandwich made, which gave him 6 minutes to eat it before the movie started.. So, we finally got over to the movie (thought ahead of time and bought the tickets early) and then ran into old friends of mine from Teh. high.. what a blast from the past. They looked exactly the same, not a day older, but better and more beautiful than ever.. I however had no make-up on and look and feel fatter than ever. But was still happy to be on a date with my gorgeous husband. Anyway, I'll have to get together with them to really catch up.. 


To the movie....  We saw Burn After Reading.  I can't really say anything about it, you just have to watch it for yourself. Which I do recommend. They do say the "F" word about 1000 times but it was necessary and was a very well written movie. Those Coen Brothers are nuts. Here's a trailer. 

Okay, never mind, I can't put the trailer on my blog, it would reveal too much. Anyway, it was funny.  

1 comments:

CarGate said...

My roommate has been talking about seeing this for a while. It looks quite interesting...

 

design by grumpy-cow.com
modified by Lacey