Our Birthdays Just Keep Coming!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Much Needed Windfall

Wouldn't it be  nice to win the lottery?  I think about 100k would work fine. I'm not asking for much..  Take off the taxes, pay the debt and put a little in the savings and then go back to normal life without the worries of money..  Last night I prayed, "God, please give me 100K, a good night sleep and a healthy baby"..  We have a ways to see the baby, I dreamt all night that the government wanted me to work for them (top secret of course) (cause we watched that new show, Fringe-which we liked and have now started recording) and the money didn't come today.   But I paid bills, got gas and still have $20..  It's a good day. Chris made dinner and Alex is almost asleep... I wonder sometimes, when I'm going to be able to get off this merry-go-round??? Maybe in the year 2021...

3 comments:

Susannah said...

Lets see, I need $5,000 for the credit card (bad, I know) $5,000 for a car, and a couple thousand for moving expenses and first month's rent and all that, round up, and that equals $15,000. Oh, well, I guess then another $30,000 for SJVC. So $45,000. Oh, see, now I'm starting to freak myself out with how much money that is....

Misty said...

We need money too right now. Times are totally tough. Our house payment has gone up $700 in the past 2 years, gas is SO expensive, and groceries are more but photography is down. Money sucks! I'd be happy with about 1/2 of what you want....

jennifer newkirk said...

come on guys, you are happy to be healthy...no amount of money can buy that...

 

design by grumpy-cow.com
modified by Lacey