Our Birthdays Just Keep Coming!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, September 19, 2008

Baby Shower Date

Well, just to give a quick heads up.  The date for the baby shower is Nov. 22, 08  at my house.  I'm going to try and keep it simple (but you know me).  


I registered with JC Penny's for the baby's bedroom.  Slight problem, the whole set is on sale (good part) and won't last for long (bad part).  I'm hoping to get everything before it's gone.. I finally found something that I really like.  It's  red  ladybugs and is called "Fly Away Home" ..   
We are going to transform the office into the baby's new room and move the office out to the garage.  

Here is a link. 


You have to type in Lacey Newkirk / Baby  / Feb  

For those that don't know yet, we are having a GIRL  !!!!  :)  I have ultrasound photos, but haven't put them up yet. Well, have a great day and weekend.   We are going to spend tomorrow cleaning the yard for Chris' Birthday.. 

3 comments:

Brown Eyed Girl said...

my fonts got weird. don't know why, sorry.

Misty said...

Congrats on the girl! So perfect, one boy and one girl! =)

November 22 is a negative for me...so sorry. I have 5 possibly 6 photo shoots that day. I scheduled a Glimpse of Santa mini-session. Good that I have work and bad that I can't make it! =(

Misty said...

Just wanted to let you know that I could find you until I typed in just an L for your first name and just a NE for your last name.

Your name under the registry is: Lacey Newkrik and Chris Newkirk. =)

 

design by grumpy-cow.com
modified by Lacey