Our Birthdays Just Keep Coming!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, June 16, 2008

Water Babies

So, it seemed like it was going to take forever to get the underwater photos back.. But they are finally here.. So, Photo 1 is Alex in the beginning and not quite liking swimming lessons.. I don't blame him, it was sooooooo cold...  
This is possibly the WORST photo ever taken of me, but I proudly say, "I took it myself!" Crazy, huh?  and could quite be the funniest photo I've ever seen...  I love everything about it..  Look at how good Alex is holding his breath!  
Alex is with his teacher Alli.  
Alli again and Alex having tons of fun.. 
Cutest baby ever! 
 Next year will be totally different, I know.. He may be afraid, he may be crazy! He is already showing signs of Crazy.. He really enjoyed jumping off the side of the pool at me.  A couple of times  I wasn't ready.. Good thing I think fast..  We had a great time and can't wait til our next swimming adventure.  

1 comments:

Sanders said...

Wow Lacey...those under water shots have to be some of the best photography you've done!! Amazing how Alex holds his breath so confidently with his mama.
Love it!

 

design by grumpy-cow.com
modified by Lacey