Our Birthdays Just Keep Coming!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, June 16, 2008

Kissing Cousins




I offered to keep Emma for Rachel and Ian while they all went to Disneyland. I figured, I wouldn't want to take a 1 1/2 year old, why would they?  So, we had our 1st sleep over.. It was fun..  We actually started off the journey with a traffic jam on 58 because of a chemical spill on I5, when I finally arrived, poor Emma had a temp and so we got the necessary goods and carried on with our fun. First, they kissed, then the  played, then came messy eating, followed by bathes and the sleeping.. It was fun and I would do it all again in a heart beat.. Chris was trying his had at how it would be with twins. They practically are..   Alex really enjoyed having Emma. He would show her one of his favorite toys and she would slap him as if to say "I don't want your stupid toy you dumb boy" and he would laugh and get another toy.. "maybe she'll like this one?"  It was funny..   Thanks Emma Girl for staying with us. Love You!!!  

0 comments:

 

design by grumpy-cow.com
modified by Lacey