Our Birthdays Just Keep Coming!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 5, 2008

More Swim Lessons

Today was the first day that it wasn't breezy.. and Alex had sooooo much fun..  First Spencer didn't come today, so it was just Alex, me and Alli (his teacher).  So at one point Alli says let's see if he'll jump off the side.. So, we go over, I set him on the side and I think (I'm going to try "Oh No!") (which in Alex's mind means lean back all crazy like in Chris' arms, or in this case, jump off the side of the pool) and it worked.. Like 30 times.. He started doing it so fast from the moment I put him up there that sometimes I wasn't ready to catch him.. I started letting him go under and he quickly learned to hold his breath.. Alli was impressed.. I already know that Alex is a dare devil!!!  I think it's my fault..  


So, I think the weather will be nice all next week and I hope we get our money's worth. He has much more fun when it's not cold. 

Oh, we have a picnic when we're done. Us, grass and a can of Vienna Sausages (and the occasional army ant). Fun memories (until the stupid can cuts my finger.)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Alex looks cute as a swimmer. Bet he is having fun. Give him hugs from his aunt.
Love and hugs
Lesa

Anonymous said...

What's going on with your email? I can not email you...it keeps coming back.
Les

mom said...

Chris has plenty of daredevil in him too. Good for Alex, ask him if he wants to be on amazing race with his muna.

 

design by grumpy-cow.com
modified by Lacey