Our Birthdays Just Keep Coming!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Swim Lessons With Alex

"Well, Mom, let's talk about this.. Yesterday it was quite cold.
 I'm not sure today is going to be any different.. "


"BURRRRRRRRR"


"I think it's time to go home and take a nice warm nap."


Alex did better today than yesterday even though it was colder. The wind was blowing. He is also doing much better than his classmate Spencer. He's two and cries the whole time. It really is cold. I should have probably scheduled the lessons for the latter part of the summer. Oh, well, they are paid for now, so whatever. I hope by the end of the two weeks, he'll actually start having fun.. And speaking of fun, the fun pictures are in the waterproof camera (not digital), so I'm waiting to process those (who processes pictures anymore?) I felt weird just saying that word.. Anyhow, those photos will come around in a couple of weeds. Today we took one of both of us under the water.. I'm sure it will look terrible, but it was fun. 

1 comments:

RN said...

Those pictures made me shiver. He is one tough boy, there is no way that you could get me into swimming lessons in this weather.

 

design by grumpy-cow.com
modified by Lacey