Our Birthdays Just Keep Coming!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, June 16, 2008

Day Care Disaster


Well, Alex was going to start his first day at Vicki's. We took him, left him, he cried a little and then when I called about 2 hours later to see how it went, he had a fever and had thrown  up.. I thought it was anxiety but as it turns out he's probably teething. He always throws up when he gets a new tooth.. It's crazy.. Anyway, so I picked him and he spent most of the day sleeping.  Poor thing. Depending on tomorrow, he may go back and he may stay home, we'll just have to wait and see.   Other news: There are 2 more posts under this one. I'm on a roll tonight..  They are Emma & Swimming.. Good night. 

1 comments:

Susannah said...

see! That's what I'm talking about! We all love cute pictures of cute babies!

 

design by grumpy-cow.com
modified by Lacey