Our Birthdays Just Keep Coming!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Long Lost Blogger

Wow, for someone that was posting every day, I sure have been slackin!  So, I've been having all this drama about my bedspread set.. I hate it.. (I know, not really drama, but drama to me) It all started when we went through a model  home in Teh. and I really liked the bedroom decorations and decided it was time for a change. I spoke to the lady about who made the decorations, what company, etc. She took down my name and NEVER called me.. She probably through away my number the second I shut the door..  So, I've been on the search for something new for about a year. Most recently I've really been racking my brain and finding nothing.. Even what I bought is not at all what I was looking for, but I like it anyway and it is different that what I was thinking.  I did find something on the internet, but they wanted $500 for the set... $400 too much. So I kept looking. I drug Chris to several places in town and everything was again $500.. So I was driving down Chester stopped at a light and there it was in the window.. I went it (was in love) and they wouldn't sell it to me. When they changed the window, they would call and make me an offer, but in the meantime I could go to TJ Max, which I had not yet. So, thanks to their advise, I found everything I needed at TJ Max yesterday and am now happy again. I also plan on painting the room cream when Chris leaves in July. I've got big things planned..  The choices where like this: A: Change the bedroom B: Buy a new house or C: Burn this house down..  So, we went with A. for less than $200 Yeah for TJ Max.. and the Hawaiian guy that helped me.  


2 comments:

jennifer newkirk said...

I have been looking for a comforter set for the guest room and not having any luck because I needed a bedskirt as well as comforter and shams. And everything I saw was too expensive. So I finally gave up and ordered something from Overstock. It was $59 for comforter, shams and bed skirt. Pretty good price.

How do you know he was Hawaiian?

Brown Eyed Girl said...

It somehow came up in the conversation. And the lady who was also in the isle was also from Hawaii and they knew each others towns, so that gave them a lot to talk about. Kind of fun.. :)

 

design by grumpy-cow.com
modified by Lacey