Our Birthdays Just Keep Coming!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Working Night & Day



So, I've been working literally night and day on Christabel & Darrell's wedding album.. My brain is mush.. But I'm very glad I got it done. I think it took me about 20 hours when all said and done. I'm much faster with the design part, but there are a 1000 steps to getting it on the internet, I won't even  get into it.. Anyway, if anyone wants to look, here is a link. I like the way it turned out. and of course, again, we have great memories from this wedding as well.. Remember though, this was back in April before the kidney stones. So, it's been a long time coming for this poor couple. They've been waiting awhile..  That's why I've got Alex at the sitters 3x a week now and trying desperately to get caught up.. Have a good night, it's  back to work for me. 

2 comments:

Susannah said...

Hey! I tried to look at the album, but the sound wasn't working. Well, it was, but the problem is that I'm watching tv. And NOTHING is more annoying than trying to look at a website while there's music playing that I can't turn off or turn down.

jennifer newkirk said...

I like the picture where they are getting into the car...

 

design by grumpy-cow.com
modified by Lacey