Our Birthdays Just Keep Coming!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Photo-Palm Tree & Alex VS. Mimi


Well, I finally found out today WHY there is a palm tree in the corner of my yard directly under the power lines, where it can only cause trouble for my future.. We already know that BLUE JAY are to blame for many bad things in life and here again they live up to their reputation. This palm tree was indeed planted by a Blue Jay. Oh Yeah, how did I find out???  Jackie and Jerry from Idaho (who lived in this house for 40 years) stopped by for a visit. It was nice. I showed them all the fun things I did to the yard and house and got to ask a few questions that have been on our minds. Like why don't the bushes on the side of the house want to grow? She said, "they never did" and she couldn't keep a garden there either. So here I thought it was me and it never was. Anyway, it was a nice visit. I'm sorry Chris wasn't here for it. I'm sure he has different and more questions than I..  :) 



It has been a busy day for not having anything planned. I had a friend stop by at 9, then another at 10:30 and then right after she left Jackie and Jerry came over. Poor Alex was about 2 hours past his nap and VERY tired. He kept pulling me towards the house to put him down. :( You better believe he's asleep now.  This pic is of our neighbors new puppy.. I'm about this close to getting one myself.. It's a combo of Chihuahua and Pug. In the dog world, it's a CHUG!.. The cutest ever. I have a client that has one. It's very confusing when her and Libby are together cause her name is Lilly.. Anyway, this is Mimi.  But Chris would kill me (my parents too) if I got another dog. One is good for now.. I suppose I could babysit this  one and then Libby would just have a friend for a day. That would work better. 

Well, off to work. Alex is finally asleep and I'm blogging, go figure..  


1 comments:

CarGate said...

Ok, I just don't think there is another boy in this entire world as cute and handsome as alex.

 

design by grumpy-cow.com
modified by Lacey