Our Birthdays Just Keep Coming!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 8, 2008

Moving & Water Fun

Well with all the drama that I can't get into on a blog, we are moving out of the store this Sat. It's been such a sad situation.. For something that was working so well to come to an end is tragic.  I'll take a pic Sat. before I tear down and post it for those who never got to see it.. 


I signed Alex up for swim lessons, so those will be cute photos for the blog.. 

I also am talking with Rachel about planning a day trip for our family (pretty much for the kids) to go to Clovis Lakes Wild Water Adventures.. The plan for now is Sat. June 28th.. Please let me know if you're interested.. I really want this to happen.. If  I can get us a group rate, that will be better for us all..  Here is a link to the park. 



0 comments:

 

design by grumpy-cow.com
modified by Lacey