Our Birthdays Just Keep Coming!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, May 5, 2008

Puppy Teeth


So Alex went to my moms on Sat. while we shot a wedding (which went great) and they went out to a friends house in Stallion Springs to see her new White Lab puppies. All fun until one of the puppies latched on and got his little sharp tooth caught in Alex's hand.. Poor Alex.. 

Side note: I'm not at all mad... Not even in the slightest!  I know he will continue to get hurt for the rest of his life, at least for the next 20+ years.. Anyway, so, it looked fine but seemed very red to me. So I scrubbed it good, added Cirtuscept (yes dad) and ointment and put a big bandage on it. I found some self sticking gauge tape that works great.. Because of course he wants to take it off. I think he's finally taken a liking to it now..   Anyway, I'm not blogging about this because I'm mad or whatever about the puppies, I'm blogging about it because he looks so cute all bandaged up and we've been calling him gimpy.. :) 

That's all except my wonderful cousin Jimmy came all the way from Fresno to look at our AC and our variable speed fan is out..  So for now he's going to get the new part and come back a fix it..  I feel bad that he has to come all the way from Fresno, but I trust him and it's worth it to me to pay extra for gas or whatever.. Besides, he's my cousin.. 

2 comments:

jennifer newkirk said...

I am just so glad it didn't happen at my house!!!!!Poor baby....

Susannah said...

aw, poor baby!!! *kisses to Alex*

 

design by grumpy-cow.com
modified by Lacey