Our Birthdays Just Keep Coming!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, May 12, 2008

Mother's Day in Hanford

My boy is the cutest little boy in the whole world!  I know this for a fact!!
He and I were enjoying the 90 degree weather out on the lawn. 


These are all the moms at the party.


This is 4 Generation of my family. My grandma Clara, Mom Cathy, Me and Alex.


This is all the grandkids in some fashion.
Donovan, Will, Aaron, Jen w/ Jordyn, Lanell, Sheldon, Lacey w/Alex & Matt

This is The Stanton Family along with Lanell's boyfriend, Justin. 

We had a nice time seeing everyone again.. It's important to spend time with family.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree that Alex is very, very cute. One of the two cutest boys in the world.Sorry you are not coming to the Strawbery festival.
Muna

 

design by grumpy-cow.com
modified by Lacey