Our Birthdays Just Keep Coming!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 10, 2008

Happy Mother's Day! I got a new baby!


So, I guess it was just time to trade Alex in for a new baby.  I'm not sure if he agrees. He looks a little worried here.  None the less, we're going in.. 

This is Trina, and being that we are in Bakersfield, I know her.. So that's nice that I know the person giving Alex is very 1 st haircut.. Thanks Trina, sorry I cried through the whole thing.


"Hey, I'm done! Take this stupid thing off of me!"
I think he's ready to join the military.


But seriously, I don't recognize him at all.  I keep asking him, "who are you?" 
I already started to teach him how to salute.

Happy Mother's Day!

1 comments:

Susannah said...

aw, so cute!!

Happy Mother's Day!

 

design by grumpy-cow.com
modified by Lacey