Our Birthdays Just Keep Coming!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Photo-Working Hard


I think it's safe to say that I work hard at my weddings.. :)  (Chris-the sniper- took this picture from the roof top of the house)(My behavior calls for me to wear pants or capris at weddings.) This made me nervous when I was once REQUIRED to wear a dress. not good. 


At this wedding, I cut my knee and bled through my pant leg so there was blood all over my cream pants at the knee. At this last wedding, I backed into some lights the DJ had on the floor and burned my leg.. I cut my food open at another wedding. I think I should get insurance.???? Oh, yeah, when I was pregnant, I fell off of a chair. Someone caught me. I was fine, but scared everyone else. Funny.

3 comments:

Susannah said...

you cut your food at a wedding? How horrible!!! :)

z007mom said...

Have you ever fallen into a swimming pool while trying to capture the moment?

Brown Eyed Girl said...

Susie, you know I'm dyslectic.. :)

and Christy: I haven't fallen in yet, but I've come very close, especially that day. :)

 

design by grumpy-cow.com
modified by Lacey