Our Birthdays Just Keep Coming!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Xmas Shopping

I thought that due to my current situation (being pregnant) that I didn't have to do any Xmas shopping.. Wrong...  I'm tired.. But honestly shopping is easier than going to the post office.. Don't these people know they are supposed to pack, seal and address their stuff BEFORE they get to the counter.. I have no patience for this behavior.. Especially when I spent much time the day before getting everything ready so all I had to do was stand in line like a good girl and pay for my postage.. To top it off I ran into my "worm". Those who understand "worm" will understand my frustration..  I  wish I was in a cabin somewhere with a fire, sitting by the window staring at huge snowflakes and drinking something hot and creamy.. NOT running around Bakersfield and running into Bakersfield people.. 


But the light is that I'm almost done shopping. 2 more gifts and I'm done.. Well 4 more, then done.. I would have Chris do all the wrapping, but since I'm a control freak, I'll be doing that too.. 

I hope no one is buying Chris and I presents. We could only buy for the kids and we're tapped out. Sorry adults (except our parents :)  ) . Know we love you. :) 

Here is a random pic of Alex from a year ago.. He was soooo little back then.. 

1 comments:

Susannah said...

I am horribly, horribly offended that I will not receiving presents from you this year. I guess I'll go return your presents right now.

 

design by grumpy-cow.com
modified by Lacey