Our Birthdays Just Keep Coming!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 18, 2008

"New Dog" Photos

We've been calling her New Dog cause we don't really know her yet..  Last night I just COULD NOT get her in the crate for bedtime. I wanted her there cause I don't know how potty trained she is.. Anyway, I gave up and went to be. She slept somewhere and was completely quiet all night until 6:45 this morning when she wined at my bedroom door.. I was soooo excited.. I shoved her out the dog door and I think she did her stuff.. So there may be hope for her staying here..  Her playing with Libby is still a little weird. She wants to, but is not sure how to and give up control at the same time. She wants to be dominate over Libby. I've already started correcting her on that issue.  Anyway enough of dog training talk. here are some better photos taken with a better camera.. 

0 comments:

 

design by grumpy-cow.com
modified by Lacey