Our Birthdays Just Keep Coming!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, December 12, 2008

Words, Words, Words

So Chris and I were wondering about how many words Alex says.. We figured about 20 or so.. Silly us!!  We started righting them down..  20...30...40... No, we're up to about 80 words that he says. Maybe they aren't perfectly clear, but he and we all know what he's saying..  Is this normal to have so many words or is our baby just smart?  I mean we've always thought he was smart.. What  parent doesn't think their kid is smart.. But then there are those who really are smart... But there's just no doubt that he's cute......  :) 

4 comments:

RN said...

Emma says a lot of words too right now they just all sound the same. I think the funniest one is when she says chicken it sounds like satan. So she gets all excited and is standing with her plate screeching out satan, satan, satan, peese.

jennifer newkirk said...

I have no comment, but when I read Rachel's I saw that my verification word says "murgy". Maybe you could name the baby Murgy.

RN said...

how about Moticag?

jennifer newkirk said...

or Hyrack?

 

design by grumpy-cow.com
modified by Lacey