Our Birthdays Just Keep Coming!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, December 26, 2008

Cute Pics from Xmas

One of our traditions is to take a family photo on the couch the morning of Christmas. Through the years the photo changes. This year Joey is gone and Sally Mae is here. What a year. Oh, and I'm pregnant again in this pic.  I have a scrapbook containing a photo from each year. It's amazing how our lives have changed over the last 9 years.  

Here is Alex with his new drum set that he LOVES!!!  
Here are the dogs getting along nicely.. Libby hates things around her neck. She thinks they will shock her like her bark collar..  :)  I guess that means it's working.  
 
This is the view from Ian & Rachel's when it started to snow. We left about 2 hours later and man had it come down.. 
My mom painted them a painting of the place we camp up by Rock Creek.. She did a great job cause everyone knew that it was Marsh Lake.. Good job mom..  and they really loved it. It was hung in about 1 minute..  :) 

All in all, it would have been nice to be stranded in Tehachapi with all the wonderful snow, but the reality is that I have a wedding tomorrow and am completely stressing over it.. I have back up and they are a wonderful easy going couple, but I didn't get a wink of sleep last night stressing over this wedding.. I've had about 5 contractions today and that was simple running around town and picking up the house.. I seriously hope I don't go into labor tomorrow.. I'll be very happy when tomorrow is over and I can put my feet up and stop worrying about the baby coming early or just being in shear pain..  I suppose prayers from anyone would really help.. 

Love to all and thanks for a wonderful Christmas.. It went by fast but was nice to be with family. 


0 comments:

 

design by grumpy-cow.com
modified by Lacey