Our Birthdays Just Keep Coming!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Namesake


So I've been asked where I got Lauren's name.  Well, here it is. 


Lauren= Because I've loved that name my whole life.  I did however envision her with red hair.  But that's okay. It's perfectly fine that she has my hair. 

Catherine= Is my mom, mom's favorite Aunt, and her late grandmother. 

Joy= There is a lot of Joy in our lives.  Aside from all the Joy Alex has brought us, there are human Joys.  Susie Joy, My cousin Joy, Leah Joy, and then there is our own Libby Joy.  So, what more fitting for our last baby, then a little more Joy. 

Newkirk= Well, it is after all our last name.  :) 

So there it is.. Lauren Catherine Joy Newkirk 
Lauren:  Crowned With Laurel
Catherine: Pure
Joy: Joy
Newkirk: New Church


5 comments:

Misty said...

She is so beautiful!!! =)

Susannah said...

Newkirk means new church? Hmm. I did not know that.

Anonymous said...

Hi Aunt Lacey...from Cayden...he is cracking up at the baby pictures.

Love her...she is precious. Is she sleeping well?
Lesa

Brown Eyed Girl said...

thanks. yes she is sleeping well. only woke up once last night.

s- that's what chris said. i couldn't find it on the internet, so i took his word for it.

Susannah said...

Hey Lacey, I don't think I'll be able to help you out this weekend. The Monday after I get back I have two weeks worth of homework due, and have finals, not to mention the fact that I'll be working. I'm not going to have time to think, eat or sleep, much less go feed puppies. Sorry!!

 

design by grumpy-cow.com
modified by Lacey