Our Birthdays Just Keep Coming!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 19, 2009

And then there were 4

Michelle from Lightspeed just came by and took 2 (yes, I said TWO) puppies.. Charlie (Chris' favorite, brown and light brown) and Sissy (the runt).. I guess their dog (6 months old) got hit by a car 2 weeks ago and they were very sad.. They have a 3 year old son Adrian and we're happy to know they are going to a good home and someone we know.. 


I will admit that I cried when they left. Chris on the other hand cheered. Mean Chris.. But I am glad.  We're that much  closer to having Lauren's room back and being puppy-less. 

But we still have 4 left, so spread the word.  :) 

4 comments:

Orange said...

I'm glad they went together. Abby gave Ginger away. I feel bad for Aiden.

Susannah said...

charlie was the cutest

Chris Newkirk said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Brown Eyed Girl said...

Yes, she was the cutest girl.. randy is the cutest boy..

Why did Abby give Ginger away?? That's a shocker.. :( It's very sad for Aiden.

 

design by grumpy-cow.com
modified by Lacey