Our Birthdays Just Keep Coming!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, February 20, 2009

Libby

So Libby has had this lump on her right cheek bone..  I thought at first it was a tooth abscess and sure enough I was.. today is got larger and so I took her in... I hadn't taken her earlier because we are terribly broke. But, now our worst fears came true.  $450 estimate.    Today was $200 for the visit, drugs, blood tests etc..  Next monday I have to take her back to have her teeth cleaned and have that tooth pulled.  $250 more. She has a really high temp and is now on antibiotics and pain meds and is sleeping..  :(  poor Libby. 


I should have this tattooed on my body somewhere.. 

"If it's not one thing, it's another."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You sooooo did not need that right now...but you're so awesome for taking such good care of Libby. Sorry she's sick. Are you going to post her annnouncement on here? OMG! So cute.
Les

Anonymous said...

no kidding lacey that is the perfect tatoo for you

Brown Eyed Girl said...

Update: She is home now and just very sad with pain. Her abscess got so bad over the weekend that her eye was swollen shut.. Poor thing. But all is well and she's on her way to recovery. Now we just have to recover from the expense. Ugh!! I'm going to start playing the lotto.. With my luck, I may just win on the first try.. Wouldn't the world be mad at me?? :)

 

design by grumpy-cow.com
modified by Lacey