Our Birthdays Just Keep Coming!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Anticipation!! & Puppies






Okay, so we've got about 12 hours til we leave the house and go to the hospital..  Can't wait. Won't be able to sleep.. A million things to remember, even though everything is already in the car.. 


And our last night with JUST Alex.. So weird... I had him all day and he's been great. He got his hair cut and looks like a different person. He looks like a big brother.   :(

If I DO sleep tonight, I won't have any trouble waking at 4am.. The puppies have woken me up every night this week at 4 am.. Here's a picture since from here on out the pictures will probably be only of babies. 

Aren't they cute???? 

2 comments:

Misty said...

They are so so so stinkin cute! Good luck tomorrow! =)

Anonymous said...

Thinking of you right now....it is exactly 5:54 am Thursday Feb 5th...the day your daughter is coming into this world...oh yeah, and my niece...I can't believe I have a niece!!!!!! I want you to know this morning's password to post this comment is "blest"...how amazing is that? We are "blest" today with the birth of Lauren Catherine. You might have to print this one out for her baby book....so she knows how she "blest" us all someday and today!!!!! I just spoke to you and you are heading into the hospital right now...
Love you sis.
Lesa

 

design by grumpy-cow.com
modified by Lacey