Our Birthdays Just Keep Coming!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, February 2, 2009

Baby Delivery Plans

Well, here's the situation.  Since I haven't had the baby yet, it's looks pretty sure that I will be having her by c-section this Thursday morning at 7:30 am.. so if anyone is interested in being there to see her in the window when she comes out, we  will be at Mercy Southwest on the corner of Stockdale Hwy and Calloway/Old River Rd.   The phone number to the Birth Center is 661-663-6050


The surgery is set for 7:30 and it will only be moments later that Chris should show up in the window.. I think we'll be pretty on time cause Dr. Andrews has other surgeries to do that morning before he goes in for his regular work. 

So, that's it.  I'll be in recovery for about an hour or two, and then should be fine to hopefully see people and the baby.  Last time, I had Alex at 9:25 am and had visitors at 12 noon. 

Well I look forward to seeing who ever wants to be there. If you want to wait a day, that's fine too.. I'll probably be there til Sat. afternoon.. 

Love to all.. Lacey :)

1 comments:

Sanders said...

Wish we could be there to see you and the family...looking forward to seeing photos!

 

design by grumpy-cow.com
modified by Lacey